If you’re thinking of becoming a streamer or you’ve tried and given up because it was too difficult, Twitch Studio is for you!
Just run the installer and log into the Twitch account that you want to use to stream.
Twitch Studio makes it easy to set up and manage your stream with the following features:
- Simplified setup for microphone, webcam, green screen, monitor resolution, bitrate and more to make your stream look and sound great.
- Twitch Studio comes with starter layouts and overlays that make it easy to personalize the look and feel of your stream.
Integrated into Twitch
- With Twitch Studio, everything you need to build a community is always at hand. No additional plug-ins are required. Alerts, activity feeds and Twitch chat are integrated.
Minimum requirements for Twitch Studio:
- Operating system: Windows 7 64-bit
- GPU: DirectX 11 compatible
- RAM: 4+ GB (2 GB free)
- CPU: 4 Core Intel or AMD
Recommended specs for Twitch Studio:
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 10 series or newer
- RAM: 8 GB +
- CPU: 8 thread Intel or AM
Twitch Studio Mac:
- The Twitch Studio Mac app requires a Mac running MacOS 10.14: Mojave.
- Using a newer Mac for streaming is recommended, especially if you plan to stream games at the same time.
- Requirements may change depending on the encoder you choose, stream quality settings, and the game you want to capture. More intense games require better hardware in order to achieve good stream quality.
- If you have problems with your streaming setup, please feel free to contact us Discord server to chat directly with fellow Twitch Studio streamers and some of our developers!
Source link : https://www.techspot.com/downloads/7275-twitch-studio.html