TunnelBear is the world’s easiest to use consumer VPN software that allows you to securely “tunnel” your Internet connection to locations around the world. TunnelBear can be used to protect your privacy, circumvent internet censorship, and experience the internet as people in other countries experience it.
Back up your data and hide your IP address behind a bear.
Experience the Internet like in another country
A TunnelBear can “tunnel” you around censorship and blocked websites to another country of your choice.
Zap scary trackers
Block the website trackers (ads, analytics, scripts, social buttons) that keep track of everything you and your family do online.
A TunnelBear is really, really easy
On. Out. On. Out. You have the idea.
Download a free TunnelBear today and enjoy an open and unrestricted internet.
How does TunnelBear work?
TunnelBear hides your location using a virtual private network, or VPN for short. We will try to explain what exactly that is without all of the technon-earth vocabulary.
When you use the internet, every time you click a link to open a new page, you’re sending a signal to the website you’re accessing. On the Internet, this is known as a request.
Each of these requests contains a unique identification number called an “IP address”. This is basically your online mailing address when you are connected. It is used to say on the Internet, “Hey, this request came from here. Submit any pages I request to this address.”
Your address is unique to the internet connection you are using. So it is different when you are in a café than at home. However, because this request includes your location, websites can find out where you are and prevent you from accessing certain information.
- MacOS version updated to 4.0.2
- Windows version updated to 4.3.3
- Unlike humans, bears love to be indoors for months. It’s a great way to stay productive and not get sick. Bugs have been fixed for this version. Fur was brushed. Fifty-three new bears added.
- A little puzzle will help keep a relationship exciting. To keep the romance between you and your bear alive, we’ve made a few changes that we think you will like. We just can’t tell you about it yet. Pssst, it’s a secret. No bears added this version. Ok, maybe a little one.
You may not know this, but bears are natural housekeepers. They love a neat den, just like the rest of us. For this release, they did a great job, brushing away old leaves, driving away pesky bugs, and still had time for a good brush. No bears were added with this version. Maybe next time.
- The bears have been working on their wind sprints to make connection times even faster! When not at the gym, the bears updated the map for faster loading and scrolling speeds. Take the map for a test drive and be amazed at how smooth it feels.
- As you check out the new card, you may find that your bear will now connect to tunnels when you click the tunnel opening.
- For a fast protein, we fixed a bug that miscalculated the amount of data left on some accounts and accidentally disconnected them. Your bear should know how much data you have at all times.
- Last but not least, we are saying goodbye to IKEv2. It has not been played well in the tunnels for a while. To ensure you had the most secure connection, we thought it best to remove the log.
Source link : https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6558-tunnelbear.html