Prepare to take team communication to the next level with the ultimate chat platform. Rocket.Chat is an incredible product because we have an incredible community of developers. Over 200 contributors have made our platform a dynamic and innovative toolkit, from group messaging and video calling to help desk killer features. Our contributors are why we’re the best open source cross-platform chat solution available today.
- Multi-platform. Anywhere access: web browser, desktop and mobile applications.
- Very configurable. Set up your system exactly how you want it. Rename if necessary.
- Open source. Our code is 100% open source under the MIT license. Fork it on GitHub.
- Simple but powerful. Packages form the core of Rocket.Chat’s features and offer an impressive array of features
- aimed to make your business a success
- Video conference. Chat face-to-face with your colleagues and friends using audio and video.
- Help desk chat. Let your website visitors contact you in real time and increase conversions.
- Data exchange. Drag and drop files or select them from your computer or mobile device.
- Voice message. Record and broadcast voice messages to a channel, group, or private conversation.
- Link preview. Post a link and view its contents immediately. YouTube, Twitter, gifs.
- API. Integrate your chat with multiple services: GitHub, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence and others.
- Expandability. Do you want a new killer feature? Add a new package. As simple as that.
- Native applications. Native client applications are available for download on Linux, Windows and OSX.
- Mobile applications. Mobile client applications for iOS and Android are available in the respective stores.
- Apply the TouchBar format button in the focused message box (# 1851) (52ca145).
- Bugsnag bug reporting (# 1843) (de0fe7f)
- A warning is displayed every time the window is minimized on Tray (# 1852) (769a210).
- Dragging and dropping external content into the server list (# 1853) (1e68f50)
- Select the first server when starting (# 1850) (c883d45)
- System idle threshold (# 1844) (6c6e2a9)
Source link : https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6910-rocketchat.html