PowerISO is a powerful CD / DVD image file processing and compression tool that allows you to create, extract, compress, edit, and convert CD / DVD image files and mount these files as an internal virtual drive. PowerISO supports shell integration such as context menu, drag & drop, clipboard, etc.
With PowerISO you can:
- Process ISO / BIN image files and create a bootable CD image file. PowerISO supports almost all CD / DVD image file formats.
- Mount the internal virtual drive image file and use the file without extracting it.
- Compress files and folders into a compressed archive. PowerISO scans and optimizes the files while they are being compressed, so it can achieve a better compression ratio and faster compression speed.
- Divide the archive into multiple volumes.
- Protect the archive with a password.
- Use the archive directly without decompressing. The PowerISO virtual drive can provide the archive directly.
Create ISO file:
- Create an ISO file or a BIN CUE file from hard drive files.
- Create an ISO file or a BIN CUE file from a CD / DVD / BD disc.
- Create a bootable ISO image file.
- Detect various CD / DVD / BD image files automatically.
- Supports ISO9660, Joliet and UDF file systems.
- Supports the unicode filename.
- Optimize the file layout to save space.
Edit ISO file:
- Add files to the ISO file.
- Delete files in the ISO file.
- Rename files to ISO files.
- Change the date and time of the file in the ISO file.
- Add startup information to the ISO file to create a bootable ISO image file.
Extract ISO file:
- Support ISO files and other popular disc image files such as BIN / CUE, DAA, UIF, DMG, MDF / MDS, ASHDISC, BWI / B5I, LCD, IMG, CDI, CIF, P01, PDI, NRG, NCD, PXI , GI, FCD, VCD, C2D, BIF and so on.
- Supports multi-session disc image files.
- Extract files from the ISO file.
- View and run files contained in the ISO file.
Burn ISO file:
- Burn ISO files and other image files to CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD + R, DVD + RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-R DL, DVD + R DL, BD-R , BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL.
- Burn Apple DMG files directly to CD / DVD / BD discs.
- Burn files and folders to CD / DVD / BD discs on the fly.
- Burn audio CDs from MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, WAV or BIN files.
- Burn the video image file to CD / DVD.
- Supports two erase modes for rewritable discs: full erase and quick erase.
Mount ISO file:
- Mount the ISO file and other popular image files as a virtual drive.
- Supports up to 23 virtual drives.
Create an audio disc:
- Create a standard audio CD.
- Create a mixed mode CD.
- Supports audio CD-TEXT.
- Burn MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, and monkey files to CD.
- Burn bin / cue, mp3 / cue, wma / cue, wav / cue, flac / cue and ape / cue audio image files to CD.
- Edit existing audio CD image files.
- Support playback of audio tracks in an audio CD image file.
Audio CD ripper:
- Rip audio CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, and monkey files.
- Rip the audio CD into the audio image files bin / cue, mp3 / cue, wma / cue, wav / cue, flac / cue and ape / cue.
ISO and BIN converter:
- Convert ISO to BIN.
- Convert BIN to ISO.
- Convert Apple DMG files to ISO files.
- Convert all popular image files to ISO files.
- Convert all popular image files to a BIN file.
Open / Extract / Edit the Disk Image File:
- Supports all popular virtual disc image files, e.g. B. VMWare Images for Virtual Discs (.vmdk), VirtualBox Virtual Disc Images (.vdi), Virtual PC Virtual Disc Images (*. vdi).
- Support all floppy disk image files like BIF, FLP, DSK, BFI, BWI, BIN, IMG, etc.
- Supports disc image files with FAT12, FAT, FAT32, NTFS and ext2, ext3 partitions.
Create a bootable USB drive:
- Create a bootable USB drive for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- Supports USB-FDD, USB-ZIP and USB-HDD.
Supported CD / DVD Image Types:
- ISO (generic CD images)
- BIN / CUE
- BIN (CDRWin)
- IMA / IMG (Generic Disk Images)
- CIF (Easy CD Creator)
- NRG (Nero – Burning ROM)
- IMG / CCD (CloneCD)
- MDF / MDS (alcohol 120%)
- VCD (Farstone Virtual Drive)
- VaporCD (Noum Vapor CDROM)
- P01 / MD1 / XA (gear)
- VDI (Virtuo CD Manager)
- C2D (WinOnCD)
- BWI / BWT (BlinkWrite)
- CDI (DiscJuggler)
- TAO / DAO (duplicator)
- PDI (instant copy)
- DMG (APPLE Disk Image)
Supported CD / DVD file systems:
- Standard ISO-9660
- Joliet ISO extension (CDs under Windows 95 and higher)
- RockRidge ISO extension (CDs on FreeBSD, Linux)
- El Torito Extension (Bootable CDs)
- Universal Disk Format (UDF)
- XBOX DVD format
- APPLE HFS
- APPLE HFS +
Simple and friendly interface:
- Supports drag and drop.
- Supports copy and paste to the clipboard.
- Support multiple languages.
- Can backup USB drive to image file.
- Can restore the image file to the USB drive.
- Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
Source link : https://www.techspot.com/downloads/1899-poweriso.html