FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. Fur rendering is especially suitable for overheating the GPU. Therefore, FurMark is also a perfect stability and stress test tool (also known as a GPU burner) for the graphics card.
FurMark requires an OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 6 (and higher), AMD / ATI Radeon 9600 (and higher), Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000, or an S3 Graphics Chrome 400 series with the latest graphics drivers.
You can optimize the benchmark functions via the start interface, e.g. B .:
- Benchmark mode or stability / burn-in test mode (for overclockers)
- GPU temperature monitoring and recording in one file
- Full screen or window for any type of execution mode
- Selection of window size (standard or custom)
- Selection of MSAA samples
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070.
- Updated: GPU-Z 2.35
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.19.0.0
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.27.1 (GPU monitoring library)
Source link : https://www.techspot.com/downloads/5462-furmark.html