Franz allows you to add each service multiple times. This makes Franz the perfect tool for managing multiple business and private accounts at the same time. You can even use five different Facebook Messenger accounts at the same time if inexplicably asked to do so.
How do you deal with my personal messages and chats?
Franz does not read anything you type, send or receive. That’s between you and your messenger service. Its only interest is to get your messages across successfully. No sniffing – all hail postal secret!
Which services are supported by Franz?
Franz supports a variety of business and personal messaging and chat services such as Slack, WhatsApp, WeChat, HipChat, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Google Hangouts, GroupMe, Skype and many more.
Why build Franz?
As part of different communities, you often need to use different messaging platforms. In the end, you have a lot of different apps and browser windows trying to keep track of your messages and chats. Driven by this, we built Franz, a one-step solution to the problem.
Why is Franz called Franz?
Franz, Franz, Franz, Franz, Franz, Franz, Franz … Easy to say, easy to pronounce and full of history. Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria had a hard time after the fall of the Austrian Empire. Why not give someone with the supposedly extraordinary communication skills of an emperor a second chance?
- Service: Add Service Chest State to Save System Resources (cb92dd7)
- App: Add environment variable FRANZ_APPDATA_DIR to adjust the app settings directory (@Makazzz)
- Service: Service polling debugger added if Franz is started with DEBUG = Franz: Service
- App: Update Outdated Electron APIs (@vantezzen)
- App: Fix zoom-in services (@vantezzen)
- macOS: Adding an audio and video permission request for macOS Catalina (8922324) 8922324
- Experimental: correct Google login (d7840ba)
- macOS: Ask the user to move Franz to the / Applications folder to fix read / write issues (f52ad72)
- macOS: Correct permissions for microphone, camera and screen sharing
- Service: Add health checks to prevent service recipes from being lost (b2d5315)
- Service: Fixed problem with user agent override in service staff (a8dea57)
- Service: Do not reload services after 10 minutes of system sleep (a2aae55)
- App: Fix link “Missing service” (0e2c945)
- App: improve connection handler for lost recipes (18e1da1)
- App: Elektron updated to 8.1.1 (5b00c90)
- Translations: Improved translations. Many thanks to the great community. ?
Source link : https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6892-franz.html