With an automatic import from the IMDB database, an export to a CSV, text or full website, a thumbnail preview, a rental tracker, a search function and a multilingual user interface. EMDB was written in C ++ with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and does not require a .NET Framework or other external libraries. And best of all … it’s free!
EMDB is available in multiple languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian and Turkish are included in the Set up.
- System: Fixed loading the localized currency symbol.
- Database: Framerate field added.
- MediaInfo: added frame rate retrieval.
- User interface: If you deactivate the global search field, all films are now displayed again.
- Search: Fixed subtitle search.
- IMDb import: Improved cast import, especially for films or series with large cast lists (e.g. Tatort 1970).
- IMDb import: The search for titles with ‘%’ (e.g. 100% Coco) has been corrected.
- System: EMDB crashed on startup when no internet connection is available.
- Backups: Added automatic and manual backups for the configuration file.
- Backups: Added option to back up all databases at once (for both manual and update backups).
- AutoUpdate: AutoUpdater has been updated to restart EMDB.
- Rename media files:% L sometimes added an extra character.
- Translations: The German, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, French, Catalan and Dutch translations have been updated.
Source link : https://www.techspot.com/downloads/3303-emdb.html