DoPDF allows you to create searchable PDF files by selecting the “Print” command from virtually any application. With one click you can convert your Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or your emails and favorite websites to PDF files. doPDF5.0 installs itself as a virtual printer driver, so that after a successful installation, Printers and Faxes will appear in your list. To create PDF files, all you need to do is print your documents on the doPDF-PDF converter. Open a document (using Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad, or other software), select Print, then doPDF. You will be asked where to save the PDF file. When you’re done, the PDF file will automatically open in your default PDF viewer. doPDF is free for both personal and commercial use. To install doPDF you need Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server or Windows Vista and approx. 5 MB free space. Adobe Acrobat and GhostScript do not need to be installed to generate the PDF file.
- No Ghostscript – does not require any third-party programs to create PDF files (like Ghostscript)
- Adjustable Resolution – Choose any resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi
- Predefined / Custom Page Sizes – Choose a standard page size (such as Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or enter your own custom page size
- Searchable PDFs – You can search for text in the generated PDF file (and search engines will also index the text from the PDF file).
- Multi-language support – Choose a language for the user interface
- Updated: Optimized behavior when printing from multiple users in batches
- Fixed: Double hyphen error in the path for the storage folder
- Fixed: Partly visible buttons in Greek
Source link : https://www.techspot.com/downloads/4303-dopdf.html