With the CTR software (ClockTuner for Ryzen), any user can customize the system with maximum energy efficiency. In this case, the click rate is completely automated and does not restrict the user in actions. The program has some kind of artificial intelligence that is helpful in any situation and the protection system monitors every step so that your components are not at risk. Despite the artificial limitations imposed by AMD, CTR is compatible with all motherboards on the AM4 socket. As for the terms, it’s probably one thing – the processor should be based on the ZEN2 and now the ZEN3 architecture. The click rate is created by Guru3Ds Oldtimer 1USMUS.
Please read the Original v1 instructions Do this seriously before using and setting up ClockTuner for Ryzen. We also have an updated guide based on v2.0 for you to read Here. You can find our discussion forum on this topic here Here.
- Zen 3: Ryzen 9 5950X, Ryzen 9 5900X, Ryzen 7 5800X and Ryzen 5 5600X
- Zen 2: Threadripper 3970X, Threadripper 3960X, Ryzen 9 3950X, Ryzen 9 3900X, Ryzen 9 3900XT, Ryzen 9 3900, Ryzen 7 3800XT, Ryzen 7 3800X, Ryzen 7 3700X, Ryzen 5 3600XT, Ryzen 5 3600X, Ryzen 5 3600, Ryzen 5 3500X, Ryzen 5 3500, Ryzen 3 3300X, and Ryzen 3 3100
- APU: Ryzen 7 PRO 4750G, Ryzen 7 PRO 4650G and Ryzen 3 PRO 4350G
A click rate is required for correct work:
- Download CTR and extract the ZIP archive to a directory of your choice
- Then download the Cinebench R20 archive and extract the contents of the archive into the “CB20” folder (this folder is located in the CTR folder).
- You can now run Cinebench R20 once. Please accept the license agreement and close it Cinebench R20. CTR is now ready to use.
The main principle of this software is to evaluate the quality of each CCX and adjust the frequencies individually. Prime95 with a number of special presets evaluates the stability of each CCX. A step-by-step frequency algorithm with multiple rules allows you to select the most stable frequency for all CCX at the same time without disturbing the energy balance between the CCX. CTR also contains a plug-in test package (optional) Cinebench R20 from Maxon, with which the results of the optimization are evaluated.
Source link : https://www.techspot.com/downloads/7378-clocktuner-ryzen.html